Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Week 25

Another week has past and we now only have 15 weeks until Ailise will be here. I can't believe how quickly time is passing. We didn't really have a whole lot go on this week. Wade has been sick with a stomach bug for the past few days. Luckily I have not caught it, I felt kinda sick Wednesday evening and Thursday but didn't get the bug thank goodness.

Ailise is still moving around a lot and her kicks and punches are getting stronger. We were driving last weekend and I was just sitting in the passenger seat and all of a sudden she started punching me in the side for like 5 minutes. It was something different to feel and it made me jump when I first felt it. She seems to be growing right along because I can definitely tell that I am growing and quickly. But as of right now I can still see my feet so that is keeping in good spirits because I know that it probably won't be long before I can't see them anymore.

Other than feeling a little ill midweek I have been having a lot of right hip pain. I have a chiropractor appoint on Monday afternoon to help get me hips back in place. Normally I can move them around and they will go back where they need to be but not this week. The last 2 or 3 days it hurts just to get up from sitting or really to walk for the most part. Other than that not felt to bad I have had a little more energy the last few weeks so I guess it is probably time to start nesting.

Well I guess that is all for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy these nice fall temperatures.

Here are my 25 week pictures that I promised. I am almost positive you will tell a difference.


Amber, Wade and Ailise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.