Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

26 Weeks

Well fall is definitely in the air now. I am enjoying the cooler weather but I have not enjoyed all of the rain that we have had this week. I can't believe another week has already gone by where is the time going. This has been a pretty good week but this weekend will be a lonely one because is in Indy from Fri morning til either Sunday night or Monday sometime for work :(. This will be the most time that we have spent apart from each since we got married and I am not looking forward to it at all. I am already ready for him to be home.

This Sat is my niece and nephew's birthday parties so I hope the rain stops so they will have a GREAT party. I can not believe how fast they are growing up 1 and 3 already.

Last night the funniest thing happened. I was sitting kinda laying back on the bed while Wade was getting his stuff ready to back and when he got done he came and knelled down beside the bed and laid his head on my stomach for a few minutes. But of course Ailise wouldn't move very much while he was there for him to feel. Then he was just sitting on the floor and we were talking and all of a sudden my shirt started moving and it was Ailise. Once he moved his head from my stomach she started moving around like crazy and they weren't just little moves either. We sat there and watched my belly move for about 5 minutes then she calmed back down. At one point Wade asked me if she was doing somersaults or something. I just wish she would have been more active when he was laying there to feel it.
Ailise has been active in spurts this past week. Some days she is really active and someday's I only feel her move a few times. I guess she is getting into more of a sleep and awake pattern. I can tell that she is growing and getting stronger because her movement are getting stronger.

As for me this week has been a pretty easy week. After I went to the Chiropractor and got my hips fixed I have felt much better. Of course I feel like I have grown more but I guess that is to be expected at this stage. I can't believe that I am only one week away from being in the third trimester and on the home stretch. I have to say I have been really lucky this far and for the most had a really smooth pregnancy I just hope that it continues to be this smooth until she gets here.

Here are my 26 weeks pictures. Nothing new for Ailise this week. I am trying to be patient and not buy alot of things until after we have the baby shower's and we know more of what we really need.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.