This week has been a pretty good week. Ailise has been moving around a lot and seems to be getting stronger and bigger. She usually gets really active at night about the time I am ready to go to bed. I hope this is not an indication of what’s to come (please don’t be a night owl or have your days and nights backwards). I can tell I have been more tired this week since I went back to work. I only worked 4 days but it feels like a month. Other than being tired and heartburn everything has been pretty smooth sailing this week. I go back to the doctor Tues for my first two week appointment so I am anxiously waiting to see what Dr Turley has to say about the past two weeks. I will post an update with next weeks post.
I am getting super excited about my baby shower’s I have two next weekend. One on Sat with my mom and the other on Sunday from my church!! I can’t wait!!
Last weekend Wade and I had a GREAT time in Nashville/Franklin. The weather turned out to be really nice. It was kind of cool when we were on the General Jackson going down the river. The General Jackson was something totally different then what I had expected. The food was delicious and Tim Watson the Fiddlin Man was really funny. It would def be worth going on again. Of course we went to the mall but I was really good for the most part. I did buy Ailise a few things but they were all on clearance at Children’s Place and most of it was summer tops. I have posted pictures below. We stayed in Franklin and while we were there we found a new restaurant that we really enjoyed. It was Cajun Steamer’s and it is real Cajun food. We will def go there again if we are in Franklin.
Well I guess that is about all for this week. I will post my 29 weeks pictures below. Hope everyone has a safe Halloween and don’t forget Daylight Saving Time ends Saturday night.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.