Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

27 Weeks

Another week has already past. I can't believe in about 13 weeks Ailise will be here with us already. This week was a pretty slow week especially since Wade was gone from Friday morning til late Monday night for work. I am so glad that he does not have to be away very often with his job because I did not like it. I feel pretty lucky that neither one of ours jobs require a lot of traveling especially during this time. I was definitely glad to see him Monday night. I think Ailise could tell that he was not here either because she was not very active the whole time he was gone but about 20 min or so after he got home then she started moving around more again.

She has been pretty active this week, nothing to bad but I am glad to feel her every time she does move. I believe she is continuing to grow and get bigger because I can see that I am for sure. We go back to the doctor on Tuesday so we will see how the doctor thinks we are doing. I have to do my 1 hour glucose test, which I am not looking forward to. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that I pass and don't have to do the 3 hour test.

As for me this week I have felt pretty good. Some days I was more tired then others but overall I am still feeling pretty good. I am having some swelling in my feet and ankles by the end of the day but from what I have been told this is normal. I need to keep walking in the evenings with Wade to help keep swelling down and keep me feeling good. We have not gotten to walk much the last couple of weeks because of the rain.

While Wade was gone last weekend I got in the mood to try my hand at making hair bows. So, I went to Evansville and got some ribbon and alligator clips. Well to my surprise they did not turn out bad at all. They are nothing extravagant but they will be cute little clips for Ailise. I also made her bow holder, I got a wooden A and painted it pink and then hot glued a piece of ribbon of the bottom of each side of the A.

Well I guess that is all for this week sorry the post is so late. I will post more growing belly pictures with my doctors update sometime after Tues. I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.