So last Tuesday I went back to the doctor for my 2 week check-up. Dr Turley still seems to be really happy with how everything is progressing. She said that my blood pressure still looked really good and the heartheart was 140. She did measure my belly but she didn't say what I measuring so I am guessing that I am right on track where I should be. I did get my H1N1 shot while I was there this time. I have not had any side effects from it so I am glad about that. Pretty short and simple visit and we go back in two weeks.
Wow I have so much to report about this week. Let's start with the weekend before last which was Halloween. I have posted pictures from Halloween Wade painted his face was the devil. He did a really good job with face pain and he even had the horns. We didn't have many tricker treaters which was kinda of disappointing but we had a good Halloween anyway.
So the past week seemed like a very long week being the first week without daylight savings time. I really do not like leaving work at 5 and it is already dark outside. The time change did not seem to affect Ailise she was still very active and especially at night. I would almost put money on it that she knows when it is 11 pm because she starts to move around like crazy at 11 almost every single night. Her movements are getting stronger. She also seems to move more. I felt pretty good this week except for the heartburn and some days of being more tired but I really think that has a lot to do with the time change.
Now this past weekend I had my first two baby showers. The first was on Saturday this shower was given by my mom my aunt Shellie and my sister. We had a good turn out of family some friends and some of my co-workers. The second cake pictured below is the cake from that shower. Ailise got a lot gifts and is already spoiled and she is not even here yet. My mom, aunt, sister and my aunt's mother in-law got us the pack and play that we wanted. We also got a diaper genie, Moses basket, Jenny Jumper, lots of clothes and blankets. My mom made Ailise a very cute blanket and I will post a pic it next week, she also made her a headband and little pink and white teddy bear.
Then on Sunday I had a shower from all the ladies at church. The first cake below is from this shower, it was an icecream cake from Dairy Queen. It was very good and something different from most shower's. Once again there were a lot of gifts. This time we got our monitor, bathtime sets, clothes, blankets, a monogramed towel, snow suit/thick coat, the head support insert for the car seat and lots of other things.
Well I guess I better wrap this up. I have another shower on Saturday with all of my best friends so I will probably post again after that so it will be later than normal. Well before I end I need to do a countdown update 16 days til Thanksgiving, 45 days til Christmas and 64 days til due date!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.