This past week we have gotten all of our Christmas decorations out, the Christmas tree put up and several gifts bought. I was off work Wednesday for Veteran’s Day and took this day to get started shopping. During my shopping adventure I did finally fine the outfit that I wanted to be Ailise’s bring home outfit. It came from Children’s Place and is so adorable. I will be posting pictures of it; it will be the black dress with sweater.
I also had another GREAT baby shower on Saturday. Some of my best friends since elementary school gave me this shower. It was so great for us all to get together again and have such a good time. Once again Ailise is going to be so spoiled it is crazy. But that means she is also going to be so loved and I could not ask for anything better. After the shower Wade and I had a nice night out in Evansville. On Sunday we took his mom and dad to Patti’s to eat and see all of the Christmas lights. They were very nice and makes everyone get in the Christmas spirit. I love this time of year and all of the holidays.
Ailise has been pretty active again this week. She is getting big enough now that you can feel her sometimes and try to make out which part she is kicking or jabbing you with. Wade and I love trying to figure out what we are feeling. Since she has gotten bigger I can feel her roll around sometimes also. She has gotten a little more active during the day this last week but she definitely is the most active at bed time. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that she will not be a night owl like Wade.
We go back to the doctor tomorrow for our 32 week check-up. Hopefully I will get my 32 week post up sooner than I have the last two weeks with the doctor update.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.