Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

33 Weeks

Another week has flown by and I can not believe that we are 6 weeks and 2 days away from Ailise's due date as of today. Thanksgiving has now past and we are only 25 days away from Christmas, and 31 days to 2010. I hope everyone had a good and safe Thanksgiving. I know that we had a great Thanksgiving twice on Thursday and once on Saturday. I ate more than enough each time. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday so I guess we will see how bad I really did with all the food.
Sorry this post is a little later than normal and I don't have any pictures to post with this update but I will try to get extra pictures for next week. It has just been a busy week and looks like the entire month of December is not going to be any less busy. I think we have something planned every weekend for the rest of the year. Got to love the holiday season!!
We did get our glider last Monday and Wade got it put together very quickly and it looks really nice in the room. So I believe I can say that her room is now ready, but of course I still have time to change my mind.
Ailise has been very active this week. She has not started to calm down or move less yet at all so I guess she still has plenty of room. I think now she has figured out how to move or kick/punch with her hands and feet at the same time. Wade has started to call her our little ninja. We can watch my stomach move even more everyday. I hope that Wed when we go to the doctor maybe we will find out how big they think she is now.
As for more me I have been feeling really good this week except for the massive heartburn. But, at least I know that drinking milk makes it feel a lot better. Other than that I really have no complaints and continue to be so thankful for how smoothly everything has went so far. I just keep praying that it will continue to be this smooth up until she is finally here with us and that she will be happy and healthy.
Well I guess that is all for this post. I will try to post sooner next week and have some photos and my doctor update. Everyone have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.