I went back to the doctor on Thursday and everything seems to still be going smooth. I only gained half a pound in 2 weeks and 2 days which I was very happy with considering it was during Thanksgiving. Dr Turley said my blood pressure still looked good, my belly was measuring perfect for 34 weeks and Ailise’s heart rate was 140 again. She said since I am not having any problems we would come back in 2 weeks then after that start with every week. But the best news that I got at the appointment was that we get to have another ultrasound at the next appointment to check fluid levels and check baby’s size and weight. SO that got me SUPER excited!!! I also asked her if she thought I was showing any indications that I may go early because a lot of people have commented that they did not think I will make it to the 13th and she said NO all your measurements are right on.
Not much new to report this week. Ailise is still active and moving especially at night. I think she has had the hiccups a few nights this week but I am not sure. Nothing really new has been going on with me either this week. Same old heartburn and not sleeping to well but other than that I feel good.
I think Wade and I are going to get try to get all of our Christmas shopping finished up this weekend. We do not have a lot left to do but its just making the trips out to pick up everything. Then we can start wrapping and really making our tree look like Christmas is getting close. Well, as I promised I am including pictures of our glider and a few pictures of the nursery now that I think it is finished, and my 34 week pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.