There has not been a lot go on this week as far as new things with Ailise. We go back to the doctor on Wed and we are getting an ultrasound to check her position and her size and the fluid. So this next will be very exciting and hopefully I will be able to post some of the ultrasound pictures. We have not gotten to see her since our ultrasound at 28 weeks so I know she has grown and changed a lot. She is starting to slow down on her kicks and punches so I think maybe either she is starting to settle in and is running out of room. She can still have some good ninja punches sometimes but they are less often.
As far as for me not a whole new going on either except that I still continue to feel like I am growing by the day. My heartburn was not as bad this week so maybe it will stay that way. Now by biggest annoyance is just having to go to the bathroom ALL the time, this is real annoying at night because it is getting harder to get out of bed especially when I am trying not to wake Wade up, this is not usually done successfully.
Last weekend Wade and I were able to get out and get all of our Christmas shopping finished. We went to Evansville Friday night, I went to Owensboro Saturday morning and we went to Nashville Sunday. So now we are officially finished and everything that is here has been wrapped and under the tree. I think we are both still waiting for a few things to come in the mail that we ordered online for each other but they are bought so we are done. Thursday night was my Christmas party for work we had a catered dinner from Country Cupboard then they had bought small gifts for everyone along with a few extra prizes. They had a Grand Prize which was a 19 inch flatscreen TV and I was surprised but I won it!!! It was my lucky night!
Well I guess that is all we have to report for now check back next week for the DR update and hopefully a few ultrasound pictures.
Here are my week 35 pictures. Sorry I look a little rough I have not been in the mood to really get going today.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.