Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Week 24 and Dr Update

Another week down! I went back to the doctor this week for our normal 4 week check-up and got to have another ultrasound because the one they did at 20 weeks the tech didn't get all of the measurements that were needed. It kinda freaked me out at first me they told me I was going to have another one this soon but I was glad to get to see Ailise again and all is well. She is developing and a good pace and seems to be right on track according to the doctor. She now weighs 1 pound 4 ounces so that definitely explain why I feel like I have grown so much. These last few weeks I can tell I have gotten bigger and feel like I am getting bigger each week. All other updates from the doctor were good I have only gained 14 pounds in 24 weeks so she very happy with this and my blood pressure is staying very good and sometime is even a little low but looks good. I go back in 4 weeks and I have to take the dreaded glucose test at that visit so hopefully all will go well.
We got the crib and changing table delivered today while we were at work. The boxes were huge I was kinda in shock when I saw them. Wade put them both together after work tonight and they look very nice. He is very handy I think the nursery is basically put together now with all of the big things. This has gotten me very excited and really ready for our little princess to get here but I know we have to wait.
I don't have any updated pictures of the growing baby bump this week we have been so busy but I promise I will try to have some next week. But I am posting pictures of the super cute GATORS dress and the nursery.
Well I guess that is all for now. Hope everyone has a great week and enjoys the fall like temperatures that we are forecast to have this week.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.