Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WEEK 23

Wow another week down but this one did not seem to go by nearly as fast as some of the rest have. I can not believe Monday was the first day of Fall and I don’t know where summer has gone. I think this has definitely been the fastest summer ever.

Ailise has been more active this week and I think she is getting more active everyday. I can feel her movements more often. Wade finally got to feel her kick last Thursday night, it made me laugh. I don’t think he knew what to expect but at least he has finally felt it. She has definitely started growing because I feel like I am growing everyday. We go back to the doctor tomorrow and maybe they will tell me how much she weighs now.

As for me this week, it has not been too bad. I have had a lot of stretching pains this week especially when I am walking. They were more on my right side this week but they are definitley painful. The last few days I have started developing heartburn after I eat and it’s worse at night and my feet and ankles are swelling now. But other than that I feel pretty good.

We did not do a lot of shopping this week. I did go to a few yard sales last weekend and we went to a consignment sale in Owensboro on Thursday and got a few outfits but nothing big yet. The Florida Gator Cheerleading outfit that we ordered from Target did arrive and is more adorable then it looked online WE LOVE IT!! To bad she won’t be here in time to wear for football season but hopefully we will have a good basketball season for her to wear it!! I will post a picture of it.

We started moving things around this weekend to make room for the baby furniture in the nursery and ordered our baby bed and changing table and they should be here by the end of the week. Once we get this project accomplished I think things will become even more real. I get so excited every time I look at baby items.
My mom came in this weekend so we stayed busy with them but we love when we get to visit with her and Dave and I know they will be super excited to get to visit with Ailise once she gets here. Well I guess that's all for now check back later in the week for the next entry and the doctor's update.
Amber, Wade and Ailise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.