I have felt better this week then I have for awhile as far as having a little more energy goes. I have had alot of round ligament and stretching pains this week but that's to be expected especially now since I feel like I am getting bigger and bigger by the day. Getting out of bed and out of the floor is getting more difficult especially when I try to get to up without waking Wade up during the night. Ailise has been active some days and some days I only feel her move a few times. But at least I can feel her and that is exciting but I definitely can't wait for her movement to get stronger so that Wade can feel and see her move.
Wade and I did go to Nashville this past weekend shopping and there were some GREAT sales going on. I bought several outfits and sleepers from Carter's and Children's Place. I would have bought more but I had to control myself and not buy to much at first. We also bought our bedding, mobile and valance from target.com and it got here Thursday! It is even cuter than it looked online I am so excited to get it out. We also ordered Ailise her first GATOR outfit but it has not came in yet maybe I will have picture of it next week to post, it is a cheerleader dress, it is so cute. Sorry all UK fans but this little girl will bleed blue and orange!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.