Wow time is going by so fast. I am just now getting a chance to sit down and write several blog updates including valentines. I guess it's better late than never. Last weekend was a very busy weekend. My mom was in from northern Indiana so we wanted to spend as much time as we could with her. Saturday afternoon Ailise and I rode down to Draffenville with my mom to go to a baby shower for a family member. It was a good trip I got to see a lot of family that I had not seen in a long time and Ailise got to meet a lot of family for the first time and she was center of attention with them all. They all loved her very much, but I just don't know how anyone could not love her from the minute you meet her. A lot of the family has seen pictures of her and watched her change thru facebook and the blog. I am so glad that we have these technologies available to keep in touch. Ailse got her valentines day gifts from my mom that day and from my aunt Shellie. After the shower we came home and spent the evening at home and cooked dinner and played.
After work on Monday we gave Ailise her gifts from us and exchanged our cards. When I picked her up from wades mom and dads Monday afternoon they had made valentines day cards from Ailise to both Wade and I. It was so sweet.

Wade and I had our valentines date this past weekend. Ailise spent the night at wades mom and dads (sorry we don't know what she is going to call them yet and they won't say what they want to b called) on Friday night. Wade and I went out to eat and spend sometime together and then Saturday morning we got up and and made a quick trip to evansville. We had fun and enjoyed our time together but we were also ready to see our princess.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.