Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

We had a GREAT weekend

This weekend was a cold stay at home weekend. Wade did some work outside Saturday on our driveway but Ailise and I stayed inside for the majority of the weekend. Saturday night was the big Kentucky vs Florida basketball game. The outcome def went in our favor GO GATORS!!!! I have to say that they should of won by alot more than 2 points but they won and thats all that counts. Here are a few pictures of Ailise ready for the game.

Sunday was SUPERBOWL Sunday. I have to say I did not see a whole lot of commercials that I tought were really really good. A few of our favorites was the Chevy commercial at the very end where the camero turns into Bubble Bee from Transformers and of course the new etrade baby commercials are always great. We stayed home and watched the SuperBowl so that Ailise could try to go bed around 8. Key word there is TRY. Wade's mom and dad came over and watched the first half with us and we ate some finger foods. 


 Here are a few pictures of Ailise walking around the house sunday afternoon. I think she needs a snuggie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.