Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

13 months

Well another month has already flown by. But I have to say I am kinda glad January is over and we are now another month closer to SPRING. It has been so cold and snowing I am ready for sunshine and warm weather and to be able to take Ailise outside to play. I really think that she will enjoy it this year. She loved being outside last year but she could not do anything but ride in her stroller and sit our laps this year she is going to be all over the place.

We are still waiting for Ailise's appointment with the ENT to see if she needs to get tubes in her ears. Her appointment is scheduled for the 16th and I will def update again after that appointment. I feel like I have abanded the blog the last several weeks since I have not updated since her 12 month update.

Just because I have not been updating there has still been alot going on with Ailise.

**Ailise finally got to go out in the snow for the first time this past month but she was not a big fan. We only stayed out a few minutes but cried when we went out and i sat her down.

**She is FINALLY getting her 2 top front teeth in. They broke thru wek before last. I was really starting to get worried that she was not going to get anymore teeth.

**Her eatting is really good some days and not very good the next all depends on her mood. She will eat something really good one time you give it to her and then the next time she does not want anything to do with it. It is a constant battle to get her to eat enough and with only 2 teeth she is still getting baby food just because she can not chew alot of things. She does like to oranges, bananas. peaches, bologne, cheese and most of the time spaghetti as far as table foods go.

**We switched completely to whole milk now with no more formula and she seems to be doing really good with it. She still wants to drink it out of her bottle so I think that is going to be very hard to break. She will drink juice and water out of her cups but not milk. She also LOVES to drink from a straw. She has been drinking from a straw for several month now on occasion but now she will drink anything if it has a straw and if she sees you have a drink with a straw you better share it with her or she gets so mad.

**Sleeping is still not one of strong points but I still think maybe it has something to do with her ears. She has slept all night a few nights the few weeks but only if we leave her in her swing to sleep. We feel horrible lettng her sleep there but it has gotten to the point that we all need sleep.

**Walking is all she does anymore. There is very very little crawling around. Now if she is crawling she trying to get to something that she cant reach either under her bed or the table. She loves to just walk around and around the house. She follows Wade everywhere now. She also loves for Wade to act like he is chasing her it makes her smile so big and she laughs the whole time.

**Her personality seems to continue to develop everyday. She is such a fun sweet little girl with such a friendly loving personality. It does not matter who she sees she always waves at them and says HI and then smiles. She loves to give hugs and kisses. At church she will give every kids a hug if they let her, she loves to be around kids.

**Ailise has really gotten into wanting me to read her book lately. She will find one of 3 favorites and bring it to and reach for me to pick her up and sit her in my lap. If I am sitting on the floor she will come climb into my lap and says ook which means book.


**Ailise also loves stick her tounge out. She will stick her tounge an say awwww and she wants you to do it with her then she licks your nose.

**She really has not been playing with her toys a whole lot this month because she has been to busy walking around and following Wade. But she does carry either one of her baby dolls or stuffed animals with her most of the time. She also has one toy that she got for her birthday that she tries to carry around. Its really to big for her to carry but she sure tries.

**Ailise loves to give high fives. She wants Wade to give her fives everytime that he walks by her. She is so funny.
**Bathtime is still on of her favorite times. She just can not get enough of playing in the tub but right now I have to really watch her because she wants to stand up the whole and I am so afraid that she is going to slip and fall.

** After her bath Ailise loves to take her clothes to the laundry room and put them in the washing machine. She will put each piece in one at a time and after she is finished and I close the lead she claps and wants you to clap with her.

** She still loves music and loves to dance. It so much fun to watch her. It does not matter what type of music it is she will dance. Sometimes she will hold our hands and sway back and forth and say lalala like she is singing.

** She loves to ride on her little dinosaur. It started out as her push toy then you can convert it to a ride on toy also and she loves it both ways. When you turn it into a riding toy she loves to be pushed around the house fast. She has not figured out how to push it forward herself yet but she pushes it backwards til she runs into something. If she is pushing it then she thinks it fun to run into things and people and if you say ouch then she will run into your leg or foot even more and as hard as she can.

**Every time she walks into the kitchen she says num num (which is what she says when she wants something to eat) but then she wont eat.
**Ailise can show you where her toes are now. One of the books that we read ALL the time is a Seasame Street book called Eyes and Nose Fingers and Toes. She loves this book and know what is coming next and will do most of the things in the book except pointing to her nose and eyes. She also knows that her socks and shoes go on her feet and she will try to put them on. It is so funny to watch. She also tries to but her hat, headbands and bows on her head, however, if you put them on for her she takes them right back off.
 ** She also loves for you tickle her. But she finds it really funny when Wade holds her and says lets get mommy and then they tickle me.

**If I had Ailise a napkin and tell her to wipe her face she will take it and pat it on her mouth once and then give it back to me.

**Ailise loves to act like she is talking on the phone she carries her little phone that goes to her entertainment table around and holds it up to her ear and says HI all the time.

** When she does sit still and play for a few minutes she loves to play with her blocks she takes them apart after build them and then she will put one or two of them back together.

** She has learned to say shew and whenever we say ew shewy she will put her fingers on her nose and say shew. She does this alot at Wade's mom and dads when she is near the cat food.

**Besides everything that I posted before she now says: shew, dink (which is drink), I get it, ba (bottle), dog, there are others but I can't think of them right now I will update them in my next post if I remember.

Wow what a long post. She is growing and changing everyday but we are so blest to have her in our lives and to hear her laughs and see her smiling face everyday. Here are a few other pictures for you to enjoy. I will update again after her doctor appointment if not sooner. 




look at those teeth coming in finally










I can lift it watch




Why are you making me sit here


Get this off me


got to love that face


carrying her baby

GO GATORS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.