Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Details for Surgery

Well I finally received the call this afternoon with all of details for Ailise's surgery for tubes. She will have surgery tomorrow morning at 7:30 and we have to be at the hospital at 6 am. Yeah, I have to get up even earlier then on days that I have to work. The good news is that she will not have an IV so that is some relief and they told his to bring her favorite blanket or animal to have with her in recovery along with her favorite cup.
I have been nervous all day and I am sure it is only going to get worse as the night goes on and tomorrow morning. I know this is a simple 15-20 minute procedure but I still hate it. Honestly i think the hardest part for her is going to be not having anything to eat or drink after 11 pm tonight. There are alot of nights still that she will wake up a drink a couple of ounces of milk or water and then go back to sleep.

Well I guess that is all for this post I will update again tomorrow after we get home.

LOVE this sweet little face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.