Wow another week has come and gone and we now almost halfway thru this pregnancy already. We only have 4 more days til the big ultrasound day, everyone keep your fingers crossed that peanut will cooperate and we will be to announce what we are having.
Well I have to admit this has been a pretty hard week for physically and emotionally. I had to go in for an unscheduled visit on Wed because I was having numbness and tingling in my right thigh and sometime down to my foot but she said everything seemed out but suggested I see a chiropractor to get my back hips back in alignment and see if that helps these feels. So I have an appointment Monday and we will if it helps. I have also been having more of my stretching pains. I think today I may have had my first quickening experience but I'm still not 100% it was movements and not just gas or belly rumbles.
Looks like we have another busy weekend planned but that seems to be the story of our lives but we love it. Here are a few updated pictures of my growing belly. Maybe next week we will have pic of some more baby items we have purchased!!



I think I have those same pants =) You're little belly is adorable. Congrats again!
ReplyDelete