Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

20 Weeks and Dr. appointment

IT'S A GIRL!!!!



We had our ultrasound and Dr appointment on Tuesday and we are having a GIRL. All looks good and she weighs around 11 ounces which is right on tract according to the Doctor. Other than that Dr appointment went well I had gained another 1 1/2 pounds and she is pleased with the weight gain so far and blood pressure still looked good. She was very active during the ultrasound. It took awhile to get some of the measurements that they needed because everytime the tech would get what she needed to see then she would move again. Looks like we are going to have an active baby I hope she doesn't get all of her daddy's energy level.
We do not have a name picked out yet but I will be sure to post it when we decide on. We have a few we like but nothing definite yet. Now starts the fun of deciding on all of the stuff we want to get!!!!
Nothing else big has been happening since the last post. But I will try to get some new pictures added to this post this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.