
May 30,2009. This was the finally our wedding day. We had been waiting a long time for this get here but I have to say it was well worth the wait. We had very beautiful and very special day. We had the wedding at the Madisonville Church of Christ, which is where I have gone to church since I was 4 years old. Our theme was double-hearts interlocked. Our color's were purple, white, and silver.Our wedding party was: Matron of Honor- Cherish Cosby (my sister), Best Man- Anthony Dipietro Bride's Maids- Tiffany Burton and Mandy Major, Groom's Men- Adam Horn and Marc Erickson, Ring-Bearer- Kelby Cosby(my nephew), Flower Girl- Whitney Burton and Officiant- Russell Kline.

My dress was a strapless dress that was fitted at the top then flowed down to the floor with a train. The back of the dress looked like there were buttons all the way from the top of the dress to the end of the train. I got it from David's Bridal, it was very pretty. The Bride's Maides wore Victorian Liliac dresses from David's Bridal with silver shoes. There dresses were floor length with a little bit of bead work and an envelope back. We got all of the Tuxes from the Rose Parlor. Wade's Tux was all black with a black shirt and vest. It did not have a tie but a silver button at the very top of the shirt without a foldover collar. The Groom's Men wore black tuxes with white button up shirts and black neck ties.
Our flowers were in an array of purples with a few white and pink flowers for added color. My mom I have to say saved me a ton of money and stress because she made all of the arrangements and I could not have asked for anything more beautiful. I know she spent a lot of time and effort on them but everyone LOVED them.
Our photographer was Melody Rickard. I have to say she takes very good pictures and she took a lot of them. I could not have asked for better photos the remember this special day. We are having a very hard time deciding between them now that is the only down fall to such great pictures.
Our photographer was Melody Rickard. I have to say she takes very good pictures and she took a lot of them. I could not have asked for better photos the remember this special day. We are having a very hard time deciding between them now that is the only down fall to such great pictures.

The reception was held in the church basement with the tables decorated in white table clothes with a wide purple ribbon running down the center of the table. All of the tables connected together to form a U around the room. On the tables were square mirrors set at a diamond with a purple or silver candle in the middles and wedding confetti on the mirrors and table. The tables on each end of the U had Wedding Cake Candles in the middle with confetti around them. In the middle of theU we had our Wedding Party table with flowers in the middles and round mirrors on stands that had the double-hearts interlocked etched on them with our name and Wedding Date on each end.And finally the cake. We had the cake made by Kroger and it was called Basket of Love with Purple flowers. The groom's cake was a white sheet cake with buttercream icing with a Florida Gator head in the middle of the cake (I know who would have guessed it but we did find a way to incorporate something Gator's into the wedding). The cake's were delicious.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.