Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Week 18 Update

Well I am now 18 weeks along. We only have 10 more days til the next doctor's appointment and the ultrasound. Let's hope "peanut" cooperates so that we will be able to find out what we are having.


I don't know why but this week I have been very very tired most of the week. By Thursday I was so tired I thought I was going to fall asleep at work. I have also had some of what I am calling stretching pains this week. I think it is round ligament pain but I'm calling them my stretching pains. Other than these few things it has been a pretty unchanging week.


We did take a trip to Nashville this weekend and did buy our first baby item check out the post Weekend in Nashville for all the details.




I don't have any updated pictures this week but I can't tell much if any change. Will try to have some next update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.