Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What a morning

I just wanted to tell the story about our morning today. I walked into Ailise's room because I knew she was awake because I had heard her. Well I walk in and she is sitting in her crib and has taken her shirt off. Then I finally convinced her to lay down so I can change her diaper. I get her diaper off then she starts kicking her legs like crazy and laughing and not letting me put her diaper on. So I get her out of the bed and lay her on the floor to get her diaper on then she takes
off. I tell her to come back and get some clothes on, I had already gotten her an outfit out to wear and she goes to her PJ drawer and get out a pair of the new flannel pjs we got her this weekend and was trying to put them on and I tried 5 times to get the shirt on her and everytime I would get it over
her head she would scream no and take it back off and then try to put her fannell footed pjs on again.So finally I said do you want me to put these on you and she said yeah so I did. And this is how we went to mimis today even though it was over 70 outside she wore her footed pjs
and was happy as could be after I put them on her.

Then we get to mimis she did not want me to leave. Some morning she acts silly about not wanting to get out of her car seat which she did that first. Then when I was trying to leave she kept crying and wanting me to hold her. So that was a 5 minute or more ordinal beforeI finally got out the door when she finally let me put her down to go get kitty. So it has been quiet a crazy morning. It has been funny but crazy. Everyone have a great day. We are ready for our long weekend.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.