Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa Claus and Our First Christmas Gift

This past Sunday made it fell like Christmas is getting very close very quickly. First Ailise and I went to Walmart to have her picture made with Santa. Well this did not go as well as I had hoped it would. She was not in the mood for Santa. I did manage to get a few pictures but none of them were really great. She did so well a month or so ago when she saw Santa in Evansville, but of course I did not have my camera with me that day. Here are a few pictures that I did manage to get Sunday.


Then when we were at church on Sunday morning Ailise received her first Christmas gift. It was from a lady who is very close and dear to our family. She has kept Ailise a couple of different days and Ailise enjoys seeing her at church. Ailise was not really sure what to do with present. It was in a gift bag with tissue paper and I tried to get her to pull out the paper but she just watched. I think it could have been because she really sleepy but refused to go to sleep. Anyway here is a picture of her first Christmas gifts.



Well I hope everyone has a good week and I will try to update with her 11 month update later this week. I can't believe how fast this year has gone.

Wade, Amber & Ailise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.