Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our First Thanksgiving

Well I can not believe that Thanksgiving has already come and gone and we now into December and Christmas will be here before we know it. This year at our house we had so much to be Thankful for. This is our First Thanksgiving as a family of three. Wade and I are so blessed to have such a special little girl in our life. She is such a happy and healthy little girl and is growing up so fast.

As much as I would love to be a able to be a stay at home mom I am very thankful for the jobs that Wade and I both have. They provide us a nice life together.

I am thankful for all our families who are always supporters of us and would do anything in the world for Ailise. We have many great friends in our life as well. We may not see them as much this last year as we normally would or that we wish we did but we are still very thankful to have them in our life.

We did Thanksgiving with Wade's parents on Thanksgiving evening and with my mom and family on Saturday. Unfortunatly we did not get to see my dad and step mother because they were in cancun for thanksgiving. Wish we could have been there with them I'm sure it was much warmer there then it was here. But we enjoyed both meals and time with both families very much.

Here are some pictures from over the weekend.



Wearing daddys hat
Ready for some Thanksgiving dinner
Everyone is Thankful for Me

wore out after Thanksgiving and couple of stores

sitting at the kids table

wanting to eat at the kiddie table


family photo

noone is looking at the camera

Wade, Ailise and I, my sister and her family

Kelby, Ailise and Kylee

Ailise and her cousin Kylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.