Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First Christmas Gathering

This past weekend we had Christmas with my mom.
On Saturday we went to Paducah and had Christmas at my Aunt Shellie's house. It was us, my mom and Dave, Shellie, Darrell, Justin, and Darrell's mom Mary and Wayne. We had a great lunch and did our gift exchange. Ailise did eat a little bit of lunch from the table she ate mashed potatoes and few bites of a roll. Ailise's gift was in a gift bag with tissue paper she loved pulling the paper out of the bag. She got Alice In Woderland on DVD and a Baby's First Christmas ornament. I forgot to take a picture of her gifts but here are a few pictures from the afternoon.
Wade and Justin playing Playstation


Ailise and Grandma

Daddy and Ailise

Getting all th gifts

wearing the bow off of a present
look how much they resemble

Our Family

Mom Dave and Oscar

Mom and Shellie

Grandma and Ailise

Me, Mom and Ailise
We did not get to spend alot of time in Paducah after we exchanged because we had to get back to Madisonville for Wade's Christmas party for work. It was at one of his bosses house. I was kinda worried before hand because Wade told me we were having turduckin. I have never had turduckin before and I was not sure if I would like it but to my surprise it was good. Ailise wanted to be the center of all the attention at the party but she was a very good girl. She started to get tired at the end but I don't blame her I was getting tired myself we had a busy day. I did not take any pictures at the party but there was about 14 people at the party.

Then on Sunday we got up and started all over again. We went and ate breakfast at Cracker Barrell with my mom, Dave, my sister Cherish, Kelly, Kelby, Kylee and Samuel. I have to just say you can NEVER get good service at that resturant. We had a nice breakfast and spend some good time together. Ailise ate part of a pancake!! Then mom and Dave came back to house and we exchanged gifts with them. Ailise got lots of stuff but I think she liked trying to eat the paper as she unwrapped her presents the best. My mom got her a Chatter Elmo, she absolutly loves that thing. After all of the fun of gifts and mom and Dave left to go back home Ailise needed a nap bad.






Well as you can tell we had a very busy weekend but it was lots of fun and watching Ailise open her gifts made it so much more special. I can not wait for Christmas morning!! Everyone have a GREAT week and a very Merry Christmas

Wade, Amber and Ailise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.