Even though it was cooler this weekend then the past few have been we still had a great weekend. Saturday Wade and I had a date day and night in Nashville. He had bought me tickets to Sugarland concert with Little Big Town opening (because he is an awsome husband and know how much I love both of these bands.) So the concert was Saturday night at Bridgestone Arena but we made a full day out of it. Ailise stayed with Wade's mom and dad while we were in Nashville. We left around 10 that morning so that we could do some shopping. We have not been shopping in Nashville since the flood last May. We went to Rivergate mall (which is where a Carter's and OshKosh store are now just incase anyone was looking for one since Opry Mills is closed) and we went to Cool Springs Galleria ( there is a Nike store and Old Navy but not in the mall they are stand alone but close to the mall).
The concert was AWSOME!! I have to say that was probably one of the best concerts we have ever been to. Little Big Town was good but Sugarland was AWSOME!! They sang all of their hits and some of the songs off the new album. Sugarland played for almost 2 hours nonstop.
Then Sunday whenever we got back to Madisonville and picked Ailise up we went to Walmart they were suppose to having a free picture with the Easter Bunny. We had tried to get her to see the Easter Bunny a few weeks ago when we were in Evansville and that was a total disaster so I thought we could try again. When we got to Walmart we found out that it was not a real Easter Bunny it was a Easter scene with a bunny so that went over much better.
Then after her nap I decided we would go to the park for a little while to get some fresh air and run off some of rejuvinated energy.
Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend and a has a great week. I will def try to update again next Monday with Easter pictures.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.