We finally took Ailise to have her Easter pictures made last night at Picture Me in Wal-Mart. I know nothing like waiting til last minute but all I can say is at least I got them done. We always have such good luck with pictures at Wal-Mart I know alot of people don't like them but I have nothing but positive experiences there. This time I have to say was our fastest session ever. We only got 15 pictures made before she was finished with the idea and ready to run around Wal-Mart and she did escape a couple times.
Here are her proofs from last night. I love that she is so photogenic but that makes deciding on what to buy so much harder.
I hope everyone has a good Easter. Looks like it is going to be a wet on here.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.