By now I am sure that everyone is aware that Ailise Paisley Hogg arrived on Thursday January 7, 2010 at 8:06 am weighing 7 lbs 8 ozs and measuring 20 1/2 inches long. She has a head full of dark hair and we are absolutely in love with her.
She did get some jaundice before we left the hospital but they sent us home with a biliblanket and we had home health come check her levels twice a day. By Monday night her levels were down and she has been good since. She had her nights and days mixed up the first few days also but she seems to be doing better with that also but we are up every three hours to eat until she reaches back to her birth weight, sometimes I have to wake her up so maybe once we go to feeding on demand sleep will come in longer intervals.
I took her back for her one week check up last Friday and she has already grown 1/2 and inch and weighed 7.6, almost back to her birth weight.
I am going to try to update my blog once a month so that everyone can see how much she changes and grows.
As for me I am feeling really good. I had a fairly easy labor and delivery so recovery has not seemed all that bad. Wade did a GREAT job during the whole labor and delivery I could not have asked for him to be any more supportive. Labor went so fast that I did not get to have an epidural or anything so I am glad he was there with me. The only thing I need now is more sleep at one time but I know that will come with time.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.