Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

38 Weeks and DR update

Happy New Year to everyone may 2010 bring many blessings to everyone. I know we will have a very special blessing here before much longer. We are now 12 days away from our due date. Where has the last year and especially these last 9 months gone. This entire pregnancy has past by so quickly but I am very thankful that it has went by with very little problems.
I don't have a whole lot to update from the last post because this has been a short and fast week. I did go back to the doctor on Wednesday and received a good report. She said that my blood pressure was still looking really good, I did not gain any weight last week (GO ME and it was over Christmas I was very impressed), Ailise's heart beat still sounded good. She did check me again and said that I am not dilated to 2 cm and that my cervix's was a lot soft then they were last week. So these are all good signs that things are starting to move along and my body is getting ready for her big arrival. I go back on Tues and she said then if we wanted to that we could start talking about her inducing me depending on how much progress I have made. So I guess Tuesday could be a big day!
Other than that not a lot to report. Ailise still moves around some but it's nothing like it was a few weeks ago but I know she had to be getting cramped. I have actually felt pretty good this week just your normal tiredness it is getting harder to get up and down. I def have the pregnant waddle bad now also.
Well I guess that is all for this post. Hope everyone has some very good memories from 2009 and will create even more and better memories in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.