We had a very busy and fun filled Saturday this weekend. The day started out with Ailise and I travelling to Paducah with my mom for a baby shower for my cousin. There were a lot of people at the shower and Ailise wanted to show off for all of them. Like always she wanted to be the center of attention. She was not the center of attention but she was def a highly watched side show. There was another little girl at the show that was 3 almost 4 that Ailise had a blast playing with. PJ was a very cute little girl and she was so small but Ailise loved her and loved playing with her. We got to see some of our extended family that we do not get to see very often so Ailise really showed off for them.
After the shower I wanted to run to a few stores before we headed home and of course on our way to Kohls Ailise falls asleep in the car. My offered to sit in the car with her while I ran in to make my return. Well I was in a few minutes longer than planned because they have the toddler clearance section right beside customer service and I had several coupons to use. So I had to stop and look for a few minutes and picked up several shirts to put up for next summer for Ailise. I can not believe that stores already have summer stuff on clearance, its only the first of July. The other stop I wanted to make was Toy R Us. They were having some of there Fisher Prices toys buy one get one free so I was super excited I had seen three of four things on the website that I wanted to pick up and put away for Christmas. Well they are in the process of remodeling and the store was a mess everything in it was covered in dust and there was very very little to choose from. Very disappointed by this stop.
After we got back to Madisonville we had plans to meet Wade's mom and dad and his Aunt Susan and Tony for dinner. His aunt Susan and Tony were in town on there way back to Madison Indiana from vacation. We do not get to see them very often either and they have only seen Ailise in person one other time and that was back in November. So of course Ailise has changed a ton since then. We all meet at #9 Steakhouse and had a really good dinner. After dinner we all went back to Wade's mom and dads for a little while to visit and watch Ailise play and swing. This visit was cut shorter than we had planned because Ailise got super super whiny and grouchy so we had to head home so that she could get a bath and get ready for bed.
It was a GREAT day and was a busy but we loved seeing so many family members that we do not get to spend a lot of time with. We used Sunday to rest and relax it was to hot to do much of anything else, including swimming.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a good week.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.