WOW I can not believe that we have already had Ailise's First Birthday Party. This past year flew by so fast but it has been so much fun. We had her birthday party on Saturday, January 8th and it went good. We had 24 people that attended including the three of us. It was mostly family and few of our close friends. Ailise seemed to enjoy being the center of attention. She did not enjoy opening her gifts very much I think they were a little overwhelming for her or she was hungry. She absolutley loved her cake. She dove right into the cake and had it everywhere. I know we have been to some first birthday parties and the baby does not want to get into the cake but this was no where near the case with Ailise.
We had her party at the meeting room at Comfort Inn and Suites her in Madisonville. Her theme was Princess 1st Birthday. I order almost all of her stuff online from Birthday Party direct and it was super super cute. I was even able to get her cake to match her theme from Wal-Mart. The cake them was called Her Royal Highness. She got lots of nice gifts from so many people. We got her a Precious Moments Figure called Growing in Grace. It something that we plan to get her each year. They are little girl figurines doing different activites with the age on them. I always loved collecting the growing girls when I was little and I hope that she will enjoy these as well as she get older.
 |
| It is everywhere |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.