Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

10 Months Old!

Well another month has already passed and I can not believe that I am already writing that my precious princess is now 10 months. 10 months that is double digits and only 2 months away from being a year old. I am not ready for this big milestone I still want her to be our baby. It is also now November and we all know what that means Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before we know it.

This past month has been a very busy and fun month. Ailise got to enjoy her first Halloween, we had another family get together at Miller Park and of course Ailise has learned new things. But before I get any further her are some 10 month pictures that I was able to capture of her. Pictures in the crib are not working to well these days because she is always on the move.










Now for more details about this past month. Our first Halloween was a lot of fun and Ailise did really good. She was a bumble bee and she was so cute. I hate that I did not get a picture of the back of her outfit because it had a cute little stinger on the butt. She was not scared of anything that went on. We took her around trick or treating to a few friends and families houses. Wade painted his face also that evening it did not phase her a bit she kept wanting to touch his face and get the paint on her hands. We also went to trunk or treat at church and she did really well with it also. I think she enjoyed watching all of the kids more than anything.











The second weekend in October we had another gathering at Mike Miller Park. We did not have as good of a turn out as we did in May but that was to be expected with school back in session and sports and fall break. But Ailise did get to enjoy this trip more because she got to play on the playground some. She loved the swings and crawling through the tunnels and she seemed to like the slide.










Mommy and Ailise had a mommy daughter shopping day in Evansville the of November. I did not realize that santa would already be at the mall but he was so I decide to stop and see how she would react. She did really good. She just sat on his lap and looked at him then looked at me with this look of who is this. I did not purchase any pictures because I was not sure how she would do but I was able to get a few with my phone.

Ailise and Santa


Getting her nap in so she can have a big day shopping
Now what all is Ailise doing these days, well of course this could get lengthy as it always seems to for some reason.



**We had to take Ailise back to the doctor a couple weeks ago because she looked like she had a rash on her face and legs and stomach and bottom and she had been messing with her ear. Her doctor said the rash was eczema and dry skin and that she did have an inner ear infection and fluid on her right ear. So another round of amoxicillin was given to use.



**Sleeping is still a very bad subject at our house. She is still not backing to sleeping through the night. I do not know what her problem has been these last few months. She will sleep most nights for 1-3 hours at a time. There have been a few nights that she would sleep for an extended period but most of those were in her swing.



**She is still a good eater. She eats cereal for breakfast, one fruit and one vegetable for lunch, a snack in the afternoon and either a fruit or vegetable for dinner along with taking 4 6 ounces bottles most days. She loves to eat her puffs or mum mums or baby yogurt for her snack. She has mastered the eating with her fingers. I def gets messy at times but that’s all part of it. We have let her eat some table food a few different times she has ate mashed potatoes, green beans and few other things that I can’t remember right now.



**Bath time is still one of her favorite parts of the day. She gets so excited whenever I start her water that she will stand at the tub and left her leg trying to get in even before I can get her undressed. We did switch her into the big bathtub this month and she LOVES it. It makes trying to bathe her harder job because she wants to crawl back and forth in the tub and stand in the tub.






** Ailise still only has her 2 bottom teeth, nothing on top yet. With her only having the 2 teeth that is what is keeping me from letting her try more table food because I am afraid that she will get choked.



**She is still crawling everywhere and it really is everywhere in the house and she can get where ever she is wanting to go very quickly now days. She is also pulling up all the time. She will pull up on anything that she can. We have had a few falls because she tries to pull up something that moves.



**Ailise is still drinking some water and juice out of her Sippy cup. I have tried to switch her formula into a cup a couple of different times when she wants a bottle during the day but that has not went over to well yet. But I am going to keep trying she loves to drink out of cups but she is still attached to her bottle also.



**She loves to play with her baby doll and she will give it kisses when you tell her to. She also plays with her shape sorter and lot but mainly just dumping all the shapes out and then beating them together. She has been playing with her ring stacker for several months now but she will usually just take the rings off and play with them but she can now put them back on the stacker by herself. She has also learned how to throw her little foam ball. She gets super excited when she throws it; it is so much fun to watch.





**She still loves music. She will sit and bob her head and bounce whenever there is music on that she likes.



**Ailise has become very attached to her daddy lately she loves for him to play in floor with her or carry her around like a football or let her touch the ceiling. She will crawl around the house looking for him and saying dadada whenever he is not in the room with her.



**She can play patty cake (it is super cute when she tries do the roll them up part), peek a boo, clap, and waive. She has also started to point to things that she wants.



**Ailise can say mama, dada, hi, bye, nah, and something that kind of sounds like dog. Whenever she sees something that she wants she will point to it and say uhuh. I am trying to get in the habit whenever she does this to say do you want your bottle or whatever she is pointing to.



**Ailise’s personality is developing more and more every day. She makes some of the funniest faces and sounds, she has learned what she needs to do get attention and she does not like to be told she will get a pouty face and then next time you tell her no she will cry. But she is almost always in a good mood, even when she first wakes up. She is so funny how she can go from a dead sleep to wide awake and ready to play within a matter of seconds.



**Diaper changing time is a major job. She wants to crawl away or stand up instead of lying down for just a couple minutes. But she is starting to want to help take her shirt off and on. She will pull her arms out or put them in once you get her started and when you are taking her shirt off she will try to pull it over her head once you get her arms out.









Well once again this post has gotten lengthy. I guess that is all for now. I will leave you with a few more miscellaneous pictures from the past month.












I hope everyone has a GREAT Thanksgiving and enjoys time with family. And don’t forget Christmas is only 40 days away!!



Love,

Wade, Amber and Ailise Hogg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.