Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First blog entry

So the wedding is over and things are starting to calm down finally. Since I seem to have a little more time I have decided to start a blog to remember our wedding and share in what our future together brings our way.
First I would love to thank everyone friends and family who helped making our wedding day such a special day. Thank you to everyone who was able to come and share in this day with us and to everyone who was unable to attend but remember us with your thoughts, cards and gifts. By the way Thank You Cards are still in process please don't think that I have forgotten about anyone.
I will post an entry detailing more detail of our special day with pictures from that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.